We collect certain information or data about you when you use http://www.themaritimepartnership.com/
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to email@example.com
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access our services and information, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about our services if you want it
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure server in the UK. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms & conditions and other agreements.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
http://www.themaritimepartnership.com/ contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link from another website